RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tired of guessing how many " bits to the inch / mm" in guessing your EAS calibration?

Came across this while trying to see how to fix an Audi TT manual seat adjustment (no, not mine :oops: )

Google is wonderful...wonderfully distracting ...take note of the details further down the page...no "bit" counts, just type in the exact measurement in mm! how gollygoshgeewhiz hard can it be? :shock:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2055204

cheers

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
:think: A bunch of VW pics... very little info up front. What are we supposed to be looking for? :geek:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...A bunch of VW pics... very little info up front. What are we supposed to be looking for?

ahhhh! such a short attention span :doh:

as I said... :shock:
take note of the details further down the page...no "bit" counts, just type in the exact measurement in mm!
HINT: look for the screen shots of the Phaeton OBDII set up... hint hint :mrgreen:

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
Did you know that LR3 (Disco3) air suspension calibration procedure use a special tool that goes inside the wheel in order to measure the distance to the wheel arch?

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
388 Posts
My system is very simple. 40mm steam pipe cut to certain lengths for the different heights. I remove the the bump stop rubbers, insert the tubes on all four locations, drop the height to sit hard on the spacers. Then read the calibration units and input the readings. Fool proof, cheap and easy :clap: :clap:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts