RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i did a search couldn't find a diagram on the valveblock which valves are to what airbag on valveblock. Done two re-builds ,both crap going in again ,refacing rubber seats and a new set of O-rings agin. Originial valve block leaked from one or two rear valves and front was up in air after 8 hrs at work , put in a nearer unit -re-oringed and the front drops down ,LHS front main colperet front down arse end up
Have Rave air diagram but need to know which valve does what from the hose inlet pipes and also the two valves on the bottom????????
Regards and season greetings
Graeme

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
I'm sorry I'm not getting the question, are you asking what each non-return valve in the block does, or are you asking where do the lines go in the block?

Scotty

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
Nice Map Terry I never saw that, thank you and thanks to Rover Renovations..

Scotty

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats what i"m after the writing is a bit blured but i can make most of it out it would be nice if some one did the nice arow thingy with the red writing cool Happy new year to all ,will post back with my results when done.
cheers
:thumb:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, job done ,as suspected LHS front valve was leaky ,Why pinched valve seal when i rebuilt :doh: and also dryer in valve one next to exhaust valve small oring on base pinched inwards :?: :naughty: all others ok and used silicone grease this time to fit -o-rings twist shaft to seal seat to feel seated and kepted pressure and re- assemeded ,all working fine now, holding pressure :thumb: next is to do re-calibation and all is done. Thanks for the link guys ,would be good if someone did and arrow pointer to each valve and which inlet outlet they are :think:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts