RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is probably someone here who has switched to coils and has this cable for using Storey's software...I dont have one, cant find one to buy, and do not have the means to put one together myself, other than paying a computer shop a ridiculous amount to do this. I will buy one from someone. Anyone?

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,851 Posts
Hi again

There are lots of posts on the cable and use of the software in the diagnostic forum.

Regards

Jos

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
from what i understand, Storey no longer makes or sells the cable due to competition through eBay, etc. Otherwise, I would have bought one from him.

·
Registered
193 Posts
you are correct. below is from the website. there is however a diy video to make one

Range Rover P38a - EAS Cable

•I am currently unable to fill any orders on this item. I am terribly sorry, but the cost and time to produce these cables is simply too extensive at this point. I am unable to compete with the dozens of Ebay sellers and am unwilling to lower the production quality of my cables to match their prices. I do have a long term solution in the works, which should be avaliable soon;

·
Registered
5 Posts
There is a seller of these cables on EBay UK. He will sell them with or without the USB to serial adapter cable. He goes by p38spares. If you do a search on ebay for eas cable you will find it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts