RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...

I replaced pump, 4 bags and 2 front sensors. I was told that the front right bag was leaking slightly. This is still under warrenty so I am getting a brand new bag (Much praise to Atlantic British).

Here lies the problem... EAS is calibrated and fully operational. Seems a bit sluggish, but operational. The vehicle will settle when parked.

If I get the system to proper height and take out the timer relay (IE Disable the system) the truck sits perfectly for weeks.

What gives? Any thoughts... seems more computer related than System related?

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
4,509 Posts
that's the normal self leveling, annoying, but normal. if you park in offroad height, and hit the inhibit switch this is blocked.

with a small air leak in one bag, once it gets low the other 3 corners will lower to match, and chase it all the way to the bumpstops.

with the timer out the 3 good corners hold their air, and as the 4th leaks, the ammount of weigh on it goes down because of the volume loss, so the pressure goes down, so the leakage slows, that's why it'll stay up much longer, and you don't find it with one corner in the dirt and the other flying high like a cat in heat....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts