RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I have been having niggly problems with my EAS leading me to Ebay and a lead to work with EAS Unlock software. I can easily clear my faults (I am going to replace the 'O' rings in the valve block this weekend) and check the heights. However, my question is, what are the correct ride hieghts. I can find information that tells me the height from the wheel hub to the wheel arch, but not the heights to input into EAS Unlock software. And more importantly, what should the maximum be? I am able to input any figure, but don't want to mess up the whole system by over extending the airbags.

Hope this makes sense

LT

·
Registered
448 Posts
lift it manually with the software till you get the right hight hub to wheel arch take a note of the reading all 4 will be different use these to reset the ride hight,
Tony

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
It's different on every car, and depends on the ride height sensors' sensitivity/resistance readings.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,248 Posts
kmagnuss said:
It's different on every car, and depends on the ride height sensors' sensitivity/resistance readings.
FTW.
You will have to adjust values accordingly to reach the correct heights mate.

Martin

·
Registered
65 Posts
But can anyone say specifically the measurements in mm/inches the maximum/normal/hiway/access heights as measured from the wheel arch to hub.
Or is there an alternative measurement method?

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,248 Posts
bonnychoo said:
But can anyone say specifically the measurements in mm/inches the maximum/normal/hiway/access heights as measured from the wheel arch to hub.
Or is there an alternative measurement method?
There is also a search function, as it has come up @100,000 times before..... :thumb:
I am too tired, or I would do it for you, but thought I would get it in before Mag did :lol:

Martin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts