RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I've been chasing some EAS problems on my 2006 Range rover for months now. What started with a leaky suspension bag (replaced), moved to a small pin hole in the air line feeding a rear bag (fixed), turned into my EAS pump burning out and melting the air lines on the pump (replaced EAS compressor). Right now the issue I'm having is the car raises and lowers no problem, but the eas pump never shuts off unless I unplug the connector to it.

I've opened the door and let it fill the resevoir (estimated 2-3 minutes until I hear the pump purge) but the thing won't shut off.

Am I looking at a bad pressure sensor or some kind of electrical fault that I'll never find? I have the compressor unplugged presently to avoid burning out another one.

Any help is appreciated...I'm losing my cool and my wallet is getting lighter than I care for.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,755 Posts
If this were a bad pressure switch or other component you would have an error code and the system would stop. You most likely have a leak. The ONLY way to confirm you have no leaks in your air bags is to check them for leaks at EACH height setting. Bags first leak at the height most used.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts