RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 95 with air suspension, the indicator light on the EAS raise button never illuminates. The button itself works and lifts the truck to high profile, but the light on the button never illuminates.

I suspected a burned out bulb so I swapped the raise and lower switches. When connected to the plug for the lower button it flashes while it is lowering and turns solid when it is all the way down so I know the bulb and switch are good.

Any ideas on why the truck seems to rise to high profile but without the light? I put together a cable to use with EAS unlock so I can check parameters there if needed.

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the document. It will definitely come in handy.

From reading about the operation of the indicator in the manual, it flashes when in extended height and is solid when it reaches the high position after pressing the button. My current suspicion is that it isn't reaching the right target number for the high position on one or more of the sensors so the indicator never lights up. When I get a chance I'll connect EAS unlock to check what they are set to vs what the sensors are reading after I manually try to raise it. I may also try to trigger the extended height by putting a jack under the frame and see if I can get it to flash.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts