RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi posted a few weeks ago about this, after checking my sensers as advised i found one had brocken so replaced it but still no joy so I got the software and it showed numerous faults so changed the compressor, valves and driver pack as a whole and away she went, every so often she will drop overnight to the point where the system is totally empty, so i issolated it and left it for a few days and she stayed up, she drives great and the system works fine changing heights etc then every so often while out on the road she drops and shows a hard fault max 35mph etc, clear the fault with the software (usually car moved and rear rh valve closed and away she goes again for a few days, checking the sensor heights shows the new one slightly lower than the others so does it need calibrating is this the problem? i understand this can be done with the software using blocks, does anybody have the corect procedure for this and the block sizes please.

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
4,509 Posts
start with a calibration, it atleast won't hurt.

the Right Rear valve stuck shut is a red herring for "your reservoir tank is empty"...

the blocs dimensions was posted as a drawing a while ago

1 - 2 of 2 Posts