Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finally last week I got my Ist EAS Soft Fault. All the EAS position lights will flash and finally lite up with message EAS Fault. My RR was stuck in normal mode and wouldn't go up or down. The fault did not clear itself even with battery disconnected for hours so I ordered the EAS buddy.

EAS buddy reset the system and found the following errors:
1.--Current Faults---->
Pressure Signal Constantly High
Vehicle Has Moved
Faults Cleared
<-END Faults
2.--Previous Faults--->
FL Signal Incorrect
FR Signal Incorrect
RL Signal Incorrect
RR Signal Incorrect
Faults Cleared
<-END Faults

After the reset, system seems to be running much better and I have not had any issues. RR now raises within 2-3 secs of starting every morning, before it use to be 5-10 mins sometimes.

Should I be worried about future issues or does this in everyone's expert opinion sound like a one time fault. Mine is a '00 4.0 SE with 86K Miles and air bags are around 2 years old. Expect opinions are greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sounds like your EAS is running sweet now.

How cold was the outside temp when you first got the problem, as I have noticed cold weather plays havoc with my system.

I've decided to install a bypass system, as I think my compressor has given up on me. Consider yourself fortunate that your EAS is working well

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
4,509 Posts
KiaKahaNZ said:
I've decided to install a bypass system, as I think my compressor has given up on me. Consider yourself fortunate that your EAS is working well
why not rebuild your compressor?

Fortune has nothing to do with having a functioning EAS, maintenance does.

The PS constantly high fault is a precursor to a failed driver module. If it keeps happening, then a replacement is due. If it doesn't recur, nothing is needed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.