RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I know, another EAS question. My EAS occasionally decides to go to high mode all on its own. Also, I am getting the pressure switch stuck open periodically. I have my Nanocom hooked up, and can see the pressure switch changing state as expected when there is a demand on the system. Even with this happening, it faults with a pressure switch stuck on. I searched this and it appears that the driver pack can cause this problem. Just checking, would this be the driver pack, or the EAS control unit inside the vehicle?

1997 Range Rover P38 4.6 HSE Vitesse.

Thanks

Richard

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
Most likely not an ECU issue. Very well could be stickie valves, have you rebuilt your valve block at any time? If not I would hit that up first so you are starting with clean ORings and valves. Sadly there really is not a reliable way to test the driver pack. I have an NOS valve block for an emergency install. It also came with a spanky new driver pack the I use for testing since I know it is good. I betcha SCOTTY may have known good one on the shelf. Shoot him a PM and see if he can help you out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts