Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Long time since I last posted but have been very busy and away with work for a while.

I have an issue with my ES now though in that it takes a long time to pump up most times to normal ride height. It happened after someone borrowed my car to pick up loads of tiles and cement and grout. He said he drove for about 20 minutes with the eas lights still flashing. I was not best pleased but it had already happened and I did offer to lend him the car. (Never again)....

Anyway.... Has it done real damage to the EAS compressor or is it something different. Once up, it holds fine and no dropping corners... Just takes sometime a couple of miles to reach full height and light stops flashing.

Any clues.

Thanks All as always.

Ash

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK - Thanks all.

Nothing like this was wrong before hand so the system was in good order before.

So do I need to do anything to sort it and what would I have to do. Is this something that I can tackle. where should I start...?

Thanks

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OUCH...! - Thanks Shupak, that sounds expensive. I don't believe there are leaks as it does not drop at all if left for a couple of days. Is there an overhaul kit I can get for the compressor and is it something I should attempt myself..?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.