RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any sources for a new RH/passenger-side front turn signal in solid orange for 87-91 trucks? Part is PRC6164 I think. Thanks all... just getting start on an RRC after years of Defender adventures.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,080 Posts
Buy another one for spares...

·
Administrator
27,805 Posts
Not sure on sourcing, but when I am in such positions I always buy a set. INstall the new set and keep the stray piece on the shelf. Purchasing a single marker light will leave you with a bodged look as one will be nice crisp and clear and the other will be scratched and foggy from age and road sand blasting. THis is also a great change to change styles should you choose.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buying a set is my problem. One side is available, but the other is NLA and I don't think the later model year part number will work.

·
Administrator
27,805 Posts
I was under the impression that all 86 onward turn signals were the same for fitment. Only the colours changed depending on market.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Has anyone tried fitting the later part? If they are all compatible, then PRC8947 is available and would work.

·
Premium Member
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
1,482 Posts
Buy another one for spares...
Really not a bad idea...A buddy just bought two RRCs for $400.00, one was purely a donor, while the other is a runner with decent bits. I know others that have more than one donor/parts truck to keep their RRC healthy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts