RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got back from the dealership to get the recall fixed for the rear AC issue and I asked about the dynamic (or animated) turn signals like they have in Europe. They said those will be on the 2020 models in the US.

Has anyone else heard this?

Would there be anyway to update the 2019 ones or do they use a whole different assembly?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Without knowing the 2020 design, it's impossible to say. It could be a minor facelift or a redesign. Either way, compatible or not - US spec will be different than Euro as far as the actual animation goes because there is a minimum amount of light required to appear at the beginning of the turn signal illumination, required by DOT. That's why US spec Audi cars still have a portion that lights up like a normal blinker, along with the animated portion. There's also the question of whether a module would be required, and if it would be housed in the unit or separate, along with whether the plug would even be compatible.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I don’t recall seeing anything related to a dynamic addition in the 2020 MY pdf that was uploaded about a month ago. I do see that the LR website is showing the new paint colors for 2020 and of course higher prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts