RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
]Hi everyone I have made decision on the RRS Dynamic my problem is i don`t know weather to get the 380 hp Dynamic or move to the v8 supercharged..
I noticed when selecting for the v8 you loose the upgraded Sound the Black Chrome Accents and the Cooled seats.. the V8 only standard Heated Front.. i like the way the seats look in the V6 but the V8 has nicer quality upgraded seating...
the difference in cost is about 4500.00 i do think the v8 will have a higher resale value.. what do you guys think? thanks so much!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I went with the V6. The power is very decent, and the options are great. I have driven the V8, and it's a real beast, but I'm more than happy with the 380 V6 for day-to-day driving.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I am 5.0 V8 all the way. I love this engine. This engine loves gasoline! I love this engine so much that I have it in both my cars.

I love the power and the acceleration! I do not think that the depreciation will be less with the V8 - it may be more.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Check the 2018 RRS Booklet, but in past years only the V8 models received some of the most important suspension upgrades (Dynamic Response especially) - regardless of whether the V6 was "dynamic" or not. In the earlier models, the "Dynamic" trim level only made some aesthetic changes (although in the later models I think there may be some different suspension-turning changes.

Specifically, the adaptive hydraulic anti-roll bar (which can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XulkFsUnw64 ) was not available in any of the V6 models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts