RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
5 Posts
Hi,

I hav recently entered the world of owning a range rover vogue with the autobiography upgrade. This is a 2001 model. When purchased we could not work out how to turn it on and the trader was also unsure. Can anyone give any suggestion of what to look for as i am not very good with technical stuff!

Thanks

·
Administrator
27,793 Posts
As they are not factory or LR dealer products you are totally at the whim of Google for information on whatever system you have installed.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah I thought that may be the case! I also have an issue of when using the key fob to lock the doors, the two rear doors do not lock! We have to manually push down the lock then close the doors?

·
Administrator
27,793 Posts
Instead of double posting you will get much further by using the advanced search function. You are dealing with latch issues.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover P38A
230 Posts
Hi there,

My RR also has an aftermarket DVD set up in the headrests. They are supplied from a PS2 in the boot space and I had the same problem.

My screens work by the following process.

1. PS2 on and dvd loaded.
2. The screens are powered up by pressing the normal on/off button.
3. Although the screens are now powered up a menu screen appears and to get the dvd output on screen I have to keep
press the on/off button a couple of times and select dvd output.

Not sure if this will be of any assistance.

Regards

Garry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts