RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, I posted on another thread about my L320 with some electrical problems. The current problem are with the DSC and Brake warning lights on. Also, the pump motor seems like it is not turning on and the ABS is signaling the front driver's side wheel to engage. All of these problems came about after I got water in the driver's side foot well. I have replaced the boot at the end of the drip line from the sunroof and tried to dry the carpet. Since I haven't been able to procure a wiring diagram for the truck, I'm sort of flying blind. I have researched other forums and watched many youtube videos, but still can't get to the bottom of it. I'm sure that this problem has been addressed by others in the past, if anyone can point me in that direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Raf

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I have pulled codes, the main one being, C1B00-27 Steering Angle Sensor and U0428-68, this one is for 'invalid data recv'd from SAS module. It also showed a Brake Input Switch & Brake Pedal Switch "Inactive". ABS outlet valve output and Front RT ABS outlet valve "Inactive". Pump motor is "OFF". I believe that all of these problems came about because the sunroof drain pipe boot disintegrated and let lots of water into the driver's side footwell. I'm sure that some connectors might have some corrosion and are not making proper contact. Still researching more videos.

·
Registered
174 Posts
What you describe, regarding the water leaks, may be valid, however, I have seen myriad codes set by defective brake light switches, and blown fuses, as well as defective brake light bulbs, namely the third brake light. Does and accumulator pump activate for a short time at engine start? Let's start with the basics. Ray

1 - 4 of 4 Posts