RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to add the DRIVING/FOGLAMP KIT to the FFRR? Part number is VUB502440

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
luxury1 said:
Is it possible to add the DRIVING/FOGLAMP KIT to the FFRR? Part number is VUB502440
I should also note it is for a 2008.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have seen this on a few MKIII RR's, it is a direct bolt on, there is a bit of cutting but it works and it is very trick looking. I imagine the lights would wire into the factory fog light switch. VUB502440 lamp kit is intended for the RR Sport which has a very similar fog light set up so the install would be almost the same.

Cheers, Ian

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is a picture of it under the RR Sport accessories and it looks cool. I have never seen it on any Range Rover in person.

I think one is tied to the fog lights and one is tied to the high beams.

Gazellio, it is two lights instead of one where the fog lights are. Kind of hard to explain without seeing it but it is a very distinct look.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
luxury1 said:
There is a picture of it under the RR Sport accessories and it looks cool. I have never seen it on any Range Rover in person.

I think one is tied to the fog lights and one is tied to the high beams.

Gazellio, it is two lights instead of one where the fog lights are. Kind of hard to explain without seeing it but it is a very distinct look.
Searched the LR site and cannot find a picture?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I realized that we may not have the same sites. I was looking at Land Rover USA. In any case, on the USA site it is under Range Rover Sport accessories. I captured a couple of pictures of it below.

Attachments

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LR4Life said:
I have seen this on a few MKIII RR's, it is a direct bolt on, there is a bit of cutting but it works and it is very trick looking. I imagine the lights would wire into the factory fog light switch. VUB502440 lamp kit is intended for the RR Sport which has a very similar fog light set up so the install would be almost the same.

Cheers, Ian
Thanks Ian. I wish I could see one on an MKIII as I am hesitant to pull the trigger until I can see as sample on a FFRR.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is crazy but I almost bought a RRS instead of a RR because I liked the picture above so much.

I think it would look just as good on the RR and really want to do it but don't want to have it done and then not like it for whatever reason. Someone out here almost definitely has done it but we need them to speak up.

By the way, does anyone know if the fog lights on the RRS are the same size as the RR?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Might not look quite so good without the Steel Bars that change the appearance of the light cluster which actually sticks out quite a bit....

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was thinking about how far they stick out. Any parking on the street is going to leave them vulnerable to getting cracked.

I agree that it could look very different without the bar and on a FFRR.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
THere are people of this forum that are good with PhotoShop and could Shop the light cluster onto the from of a L322.... :wink:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That would be so great. I hope someone on the creative team can work their photoshop magic!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts