RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of buying a RR Velar and was at the dealer trying to build the Velar and was wondering if the Driver Assist Package is standard on R-Dynamic HSE models. The brochure on the RR website states that the Driver Assist Pack is standard for HSE model where as the same RR website shows it as an additional option for $2100 when you go to build the vehicle.

Just want to check if any of the Velar owners could clarity this.

Thanks

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Velar L560
22 Posts
My R-Dynamic HSE is a 2018 model. I looked at the window sticker and a RR brochure for that year. I didn't see anything called Driver Assist Package, but did find a section on Drive Packs. Mine has the Drive Pack Pro, which is listed separately on the window sticker under Comfort and Convenience as: Rear View Camera/Blind Spot Assist; Lane Keep Assist; Adaptive Cruise Control and Traffic Sign Recognition. There was not an additional charge listed for these options in the R-Dynamic HSE.

There's a footnote that this Drive Pack is only available on Range Rover Velar models when auto-dimming, power fold, heated door mirrors with approach lights are selected. And this is listed in the brochure as well: *Please refer to Specification and Price Guide for details or contact your nearest Land Rover Retailer, for more information.

Not sure if this helps, or even is what you are referring to as the Driver Assist Package since mine is a 2018 model.

Hopefully another Velar owner can help clarify.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Velar L560
9 Posts
My 2018 R-Dynamic HSE has the Driver Assist Package features listed separately, just as hicksonp mentioned. I can’t tell if it was included in the original build or was an add-on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts