ask for royalties

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
59 Posts
That'll be mine :D

Lot of work being done to it as you can see in this link:

http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic15556.html

Its being put back together now and hopefully expedition rack, RAI, wheel spacers, tyres, driving/ fog light pods, underbody protection and light guards (F&R) will arrive this week to be installed and the job finished by the end of the month :p

They I get to take her on a desert crossing over Wahiba Sands 8)

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Should look quite nice after all that work - admirable that you'll be using it offroad as well, although it should be quite the looker on the road as well.

Instead of a G4 RRS in Tangiers Orange we'll have to call it a G5 Wahiba RRS in Vesuvius Orange.

Let's see lots of action pics...you're going to keep the 20's for sand driving? I take it you're not going too deep, or that you have some friends along who can help when you get stuck...not much airing down possible with 19's/20's as I'm sure you know...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yeah PJ keeping the 20s but with 285/50 LTZs :dance: see how it goes. I'm more inclined to do Wadi bashing on a regular basis as there's more to see and its more fun then endless kms of sand... However a bit of dune bashing is a must. Always travel with at least one other vehicle. In case of taking the RRS at the very least a Nissan Patrol 4.8

Just heard the garage has collected the finished car so off to have a look and take some pics. Then either collect it or let them keep it until jobs finished, depends on the arrival date of the parts...

Will post pics/links as it progresses :D

Cheers Guy

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Jeez, away from the forum for a few weeks and now I find out people are stealing my thunder - Unbelievable! If only there were some idiom about imitation being like flattery.... :)

Thanks for watching my back paul!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts