·
Premium Member
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I love this guy's videos. I've probably watched them all. As annoying as he can get, he does focus on some really minute details of cars that everyone else just glosses over. I'm really disappointed that he never reviewed the L494 even though he was a real love affair with LR in general. Wonder why.

·
Premium Member
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Two words: Carmax warranty.

(bumper-to-bumper)
That was only his L322, his NAS D90 was no Carmax vehicle. I find his voice to be a bit grating, but overall, his reviews are pretty spot-on. I have mixed feelings about him taking his NAS D90 offroad, but it is his...

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
227 Posts
This is an off-road vehicle, it works there (fairly better than on-road, TBH). Still, Doug is an LR aficionado and he's doing great videos.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
976 Posts
I love this guy's videos. I've probably watched them all. As annoying as he can get, he does focus on some really minute details of cars that everyone else just glosses over. I'm really disappointed that he never reviewed the L494 even though he was a real love affair with LR in general. Wonder why.
He takes suggestions and if you'll give him your car to review he might go for it. If my '81 Range Rover had been in the right shape when I last emailed him we were going to do a comparo.

If any of the new 2018 Range Rover Sport owners are in the Philadelphia area they should reach out to him and ask.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
49 Posts
I unsubscribed this guy after watching his irrationally scathing review of the Jaguar F-Pace. He might be a genius at what he does but not a stable one. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts