RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a '95 LWB and when manually locking the doors by pressing the driver or passenger side door lock, the doors will unlock themselves as soon as the door is closed. All of the doors lock when the door is open, but unlock when the door is closed. What could be happening? I can't even secure my Range Rover anymore. Please help!!

Colin

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
?...anymore :shock: ? I think you will find that is the way it is supposed to be that you don't lock your keys in the car. Does your remote not work? Do all the doors not lock with the key?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The remote stopped working (it's been dropped one too many times) and the key doesn't lock the doors, just unlock - been like that since I bought it. The doors use to lock manually from the inside, but stopped working a few weeks ago.

However, I found some info on how to re-sync the door locks and it worked. So now I can lock my doors again.

Colin

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Apologies for misunderstanding. When you said the doors unlocked when you closed the doors I pictured you pressing the button and then closing the door. You might want to get these items fixed before you run into serious issues and are locked out with no means of entry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts