RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, I'm trying to remove the front panel from the door but it doesn't unhook on the speaker side. Is there an additional screw in that area? Should the speaker be removed first? Does anyone have any step-by-step guidance on how to remove the panel? thank you very much.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I saw it but as the panel is different it does not resolve my problem with the area close to the speaker

·
Registered
335 Posts
You shouldn't have to remove the speaker - that part of the door card is attached with clips if my memory serves me well - you'll need to pop those out preferably with a trim tool or similar flat non-sharp blade.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Evoque
4 Posts
did it recently on L322 2011. It is exacly the same as on the video, but there is a metal clip in the center of the door panel which holds really tight. I was afraid not to break the interior door trim. Pulling the door panel up will release the door panel and the clip will stay at the door. Before You assemble again don't forget to put it on the door panel first. Of course few (2 or 3) of the plastic clips broke, but they are easy to replace.

P.S. Dont forget to plug all the wirings before You put it back as I did with the window switch :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you very much. If you don't have to remove the speaker then I'm sure the problem is with the metal clip that says wolv79. Where exactly is the clip? on the top center part of the panel? If I understood correctly, after removing all the screws, and taking out the plastic clips, since the only part that doesn't just come out is the one where the speakers are, I have to lift the panel up to take it out? or I have to pull it towards me with force? thank you very much again.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Evoque
4 Posts
You have to pull up. I used the video to mark where the metal clip is located, but I think it's more to the center of our cars:
door panel.jpg

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
80 Posts
I did this job several months ago when I replace regualtor, and I was shocked by the force needed to remove door panel from the center clip. I was convinced that I was going to break something, I assumed that mine was difficult to remove because something must be bent or misaligned. I couldn't identify any parts as being broken, and it has worked without any problems since I replaced.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts