RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

posting this question for my father who has just bought a range rover sport (2010, HSE)

he has been told that you can set different positions for the left and right door mirrors for the reverse mode. however, when looking inside the menu of the car settings, there's only an option to turn on or off the reverse mode for the side mirrors, there is no option to set a different position for each mirror individually.

he wants only the mirror on the passenger's side to tilt downwards when in reverse, the one on the driver's side should stay in the same position. is this only achievable by using the memory buttons on the door? or is there a setting that will allow this to happen automatically when you're driving in reverse?

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Very simple: With the dipped mirrors feature already enabled in the Settings menu, turn the ignition key to position II (engine off), engage reverse gear and adjust the side mirrors to dip at whichever angle you like (you can move the driver side's in the same position as you have it normally while driving, so that it will not move when in reverse), and then perform a "save" on one of the 3 seat memory buttons. The mirrors will always dip that way. I have mine set like that, passenger side dips but driver doesn't.

That's how it used to work up to MY09, but I believe the 2010s should be the same procedure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts