RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Checked the parts manual and all over the internet and having trouble locating these little interior door lock finisher trims. Photoed below. I need the buttons and escutcheons. I really just need one set but could do replacing all 4

If anyone has any insight, greatly appreciated. A source would be even more exciting

thank you

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apologize for the double post, machine came back and asked me to change my title. im sure someone can delete the duplicate. thx

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's going to be hard because it's for an 87-88 RRC. I would look into having them 3D printed or check ebay in Europe. You might want to check with LR groups in South America, they might be able to help and get you leftover parts from a dealer down there (Argentina, Uruguay, Colombia).

Good luck.

BTW, I have a set of grey cloth headrests in great condition from my now gone 88 RR.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
That's going to be hard because it's for an 87-88 RRC. I would look into having them 3D printed or check ebay in Europe. You might want to check with LR groups in South America, they might be able to help and get you leftover parts from a dealer down there (Argentina, Uruguay, Colombia).

Good luck.

BTW, I have a set of grey cloth headrests in great condition from my now gone 88 RR.
Thank you for the response! My truck came Connelly leather so we are reupholstering in that, but thank you!

Re parts : I contacted Famous Four in UK as they are always a good resource for older, hard to find parts and they gave me the correct part numbers :

Escutcheons - MTC7781LG
Lock Button - MUC3366LG

Scored on US eBay for $2 ea. One of them NIB no less.

Will leave here for the next person looking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts