RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the 2008 range rover HSE supercharged has door airbags? I noticed when replacing my door cable there was no airbag. I know that my 2004 range rover did have door airbags. I am just confused about this and my airbag light is on.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,920 Posts
FWIW any panels that have airbags behind them will also have an oval plastic emblem that says airbag or SRS look along the A pillars and the rear of the door panel.
BUT best to consult the WSM for descriptions and operation

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah there is no plastic emblem. I was just wondering because my airbag light is on and when I was changing my door cable and noticed a spot for the door airbag which is on the earlier models. The other thing I did notice was that the weather/sound foam door cover the three holes for the airbag did not have holes and the actual door had holes but they were filled with metal. So I guess there is no door airbag for this model. Thank you for the replies!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,723 Posts
A pillar bag continues across the top of the door for a curtain air bag. secondary side impact is taken care of by the airbag in the seat back. Be prepared for the light to remain on. You may require diagnostics to clear the light depending on what the actual fault is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts