Range Rovers Forum banner

Does anyone else have this issue?

3K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  Goinkin 
#1 ·
It's seriously annoying. It's occured on both sides of the truck.

See less See more
#2 ·
Goinkin said:
It's seriously annoying.
I'm envious of anyone who's life is so perfect that *this* qualifies are "seriously annoying". Wow, you should do some life-coaching or something??
Anyhow, that piece with the vent in it is held put with some little clips that you can't see unless the panel is removed. It looks like someone either pushed quite hard on that panel and dislodged it, or it was reinstalled improperly.

#4 ·
I agree man, that is annoying. I get bothered by squeaks rattles like no one else. Its a luxuries car, it should act like one. Panels poppin out like that on a new range rover.. wheres the quality control? Not a big deal.. but it does fall in my 'annoying' category as well.

#5 ·
Serb said:
I agree man, that is annoying. I get bothered by squeaks rattles like no one else. Its a luxuries car, it should act like one. Panels poppin out like that on a new range rover.. wheres the quality control? Not a big deal.. but it does fall in my 'annoying' category as well.
I have little faith that the dealer will be able to do anything with this. I guess I have to take it apart and see what's up.

#6 ·
Goinkin said:
I like that you're envious.
Whoa buddy, let's not make it weird now, ok? :wink:

Put your rear seats down, then you should be able to stick your fingers into the 'vent holes' and manipulate the panel and underlying clips back into the right place. It's hard to explain but you should be able to feel it out.

#7 ·
Drevs said:
Goinkin said:
I like that you're envious.
Whoa buddy, let's not make it weird now, ok? :wink:

Put your rear seats down, then you should be able to stick your fingers into the 'vent holes' and manipulate the panel and underlying clips back into the right place. It's hard to explain but you should be able to feel it out.
Thanks man, will mess with it tonight.

#10 ·
Jax Grill on Shepherd, tonight starting at 1830 CST.

HLRC has the room at the back reserved...several of us will be at the bar first getting libations and vittles...

`) `)

#11 ·
PJPR01 said:
Jax Grill on Shepherd, tonight starting at 1830 CST.

HLRC has the room at the back reserved...several of us will be at the bar first getting libations and vittles...

`) `)
Great to meet you, Paul! Seems like a rowdy bunch! I like it!

#12 ·
Great to meet you Dave...glad you enjoyed the get together...we had too much fun, we forgot to fix your panels in the back!!!

Now the hunt for 18 inch wheels begins in earnest - those new 2010 rims look too nice to take offroad!

#14 ·
PJPR01 said:
Great to meet you Dave...glad you enjoyed the get together...we had too much fun, we forgot to fix your panels in the back!!!

Now the hunt for 18 inch wheels begins in earnest - those new 2010 rims look too nice to take offroad!
LOL! Yeah I'm gonna mess with the panels tomorrow. Should be another beautiful day! Played Greatwood today, shot an 89 and won me some lunch!

I still have the 19's, would those do in a pinch?

#19 ·
Definitely up for that...playing in a tournament this weekend on Saturday at Carlton Woods, but after you get back in late March, we can round up a few others to play.

Rovers & Golf - good combination.

#21 ·
Now...if those were the people they had on the Fishing channel, I might watch it a bit more..

Where do you find this stuff??? `) `)

#22 ·
PJPR01 said:
Definitely up for that...playing in a tournament this weekend on Saturday at Carlton Woods, but after you get back in late March, we can round up a few others to play.

Rovers & Golf - good combination.
Let's do it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.