Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Range Rover HSE Westminster P400
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we want to be able to put hitch rack on our 21 Range Rover and I can’t for the life of me find a definitive picture of what the factory tow hitch will look like. I’m trying to decide whether I want to go with a stealth hitch or just the factory option. At the moment I don’t plan on any actual towing but it would be nice to have the option. Just trying to decide if I like how the factory option looks vs utilizing the stealth hitch.
Thanks for any pics

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have the factory hitch on our 2018 RR, will post a pic of it when my wife gets back home with the car.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Best picture I can produce at the moment.

Red arrow shows where the stock tow hitch receiver is (with a rubber cover on it) and the rubber cover to the right of it is for the wiring harness to plug in if towing a trailer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I like that. The stealth hitch is neat but I don’t love the idea of having that panel off while using the hitch. Just seems it look funny. I may just be peculiar though.

·
Registered
2013 Range Rover 5.0SC
28 Posts
I don’t take the rear panel off when using my OEM hitch.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don’t take the rear panel off when using my OEM hitch.
I was referring to the StealthHitch. Once mounted, you remove the rear center panel and insert their hitch or ball adapter. After seeing what the factory hitch looks like, I believe I’m going to go that route.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts