RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Doberman's head rubs against the roof headlining over the luggage area and |I see that it has left a hairy / greasy black stain.

The headlining is the standard white/cream Vogue cloth (2018 model).

Has anyone out there had a similar problem and been able to remove the stains? If so, what did you use? I'd like to know beforehand lest I make the stain worse by using an inappropriate procedure. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Doberman's head rubs against the roof headlining over the luggage area and |I see that it has left a hairy / greasy black stain.

The headlining is the standard white/cream Vogue cloth (2018 model).

Has anyone out there had a similar problem and been able to remove the stains? If so, what did you use? I'd like to know beforehand lest I make the stain worse by using an inappropriate procedure. Thanks
Haha, I have a European Doberman who's head rubs the ceiling all the time also. However no stains. For stains on headliners watch AMMO NYC Larry Kosilla one of his latest videos of cleaning a really dirty pickup truck. This shows how to properly clean headliners, cloth seats, carpets etc... His Shag or Lather are excellent products and all I use professionally. Hope this helps

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, I have a European Doberman who's head rubs the ceiling all the time also. However no stains. For stains on headliners watch AMMO NYC Larry Kosilla one of his latest videos of cleaning a really dirty pickup truck. This shows how to properly clean headliners, cloth seats, carpets etc... His Shag or Lather are excellent products and all I use professionally. Hope this helps
Many thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts