RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Wondering if anyone is getting a discount this spring/right now?
Has market changed/softened?
One member notes $1500 off a supercharged V8 limited edition.

Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got 2K off my RRS V8SC which I took delivery 3 weeks ago but my neighbor was friends with General Manager. All other local dealers were not willing to give anything regardless of model or options.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have noticed that the inventory has jumped in the last month. There are between 30-40 Sports listed on the local DC area dealer websites. I can't imagine that all of them are pre-orders. How is inventory in your area?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ordered an HSE back in November and just picked it up last week. While I didn't get an actual discount, they did take a trade for much higher than I expected and they were willing to throw in the $500 Protection Package Floor mats and Cargo trays. Think we could have gotten a little better in pricing, but I just didn't bother to ask. This past shipment, there were at least 20+ sports coming in, not sure if they were pre orders like mine though.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I was at my local store yesterday, not much inventory, $10k upcharge on RRS, except for return customers and there is a RR AB with a $30k upcharge, it is going for $172k.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
236 Posts
My dealer has at least 5 RRS V8 SC vehicles in stock, and another 6-8 RRS 6 cyl SC vehicles on the lot, up from 1-2 total vehicles on the lot 6 months ago.

The market is definitely a bit more easier to negotiate in my area right now.

As I posted in my thread, I got 1500 bucks off a limited edition model, with very little hassling.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I picked up my 2015.5 V8 SC last week for sticker. I added tire and wheel insurance, powder coated wheels, and black letters through the dealer at high markups. Dealer threw in wheel locks and a chrome license plate frame. $0 discount.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I was at my local store yesterday, not much inventory, $10k upcharge on RRS, except for return customers and there is a RR AB with a $30k upcharge, it is going for $172k.
Come down here. Most dealers will sell you an ATB with no upcharge for maybe $5K for being out of state so its still way cheaper. In fact you can get a small discount maybe $1000 or so.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In Chicago, hard to say what true inventory is based on dealer websites.
I do think that sports are sitting on the lots longer than the 5-7 days many dealers were bragging about it the recent past.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$1500 off without asking on a "HSE LE Dynamic."
Could be tax season, could be 2016 changes announced or could be that the party is over and supply has caught up with demand?

·
Registered
154 Posts
$1500 off without asking on a "HSE LE Dynamic."
Could be tax season, could be 2016 changes announced or could be that the party is over and supply has caught up with demand?
Maybe some discounts on V6 with dealers trying to build up some inventory. You are not seeing discounts on any V8 styles? Still considerable wait for those and have talked with all the larger dealerships in Chicago and surrounding burbs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts