RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Is is too early in the cycle to negotiate a discount on the 2014 RRS?
Also, does anyone know if (US) supplier discounts are available at this time on the new RRS?

Thanks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Good question.

Has anyone out there gotten any type of dealer discount or freebie ?
Free winter floormats ?
keep dreaming. I as well as most others are paying MSRP. The others are paying over msrp. I spoke with my dealer last week. They are now selling for 10-15k over MSRP. A bunch of people from Los Angelas are calling the northern california dealers to get vehicles. Seems so cal is out for quite a while. I'm sure experience are similar in other parts of the US.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i was initially told there is a $5000 premium over msrp. said i would not consider it, so they did the car sales routines of checking with manager and "came down" to msrp. don't think anyone can do better than msrp since there is high demand and some people are willing to pay over msrp.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am getting $1K off and 10% discount on dealer supplied extras. Previously I bought a new 08 RR Westminster, which is always serviced at the dealership. In addition I will have nonLRs detailed at dealership. This deal was agreed to a couple of weeks after NY car show, where RRS debuted.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
236 Posts
I was offered 1K off if I ordered a new 2014 RRS.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I wonder what sort of deal one could get with a cash purchase?
You aren't buying a house. You are going to save some putz at the dealership an hour or two putting the financing together? What is his time worth? $50 per hour? You might get a $100 off by paying cash.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
192 Posts
Uh... Dealers make money on financing. The discount you get by paying cash is in not paying interest. If you want the best discount, negotiate a purchase price first before you tell them you p've got the financing side covered.

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Either way it is a duff excersize. No two people will receive the same funding/financing due to credit rating, history, income and location. However hiding info via PM does nothing for others on the forum to base a starting point for their dealings.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts