RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disappointment!! Outrageous, no new big 2013 RR at Miami Auto Show

Disappointment!! No new big 2013 RR at the Miami Auto Show going on right now.

The vehicle is being tested by magazines, pictures are out, vehicles have been shown elsewhere, but nothing in this major auto show.

Miami/South Florida is one of the most important markets for Land Rover.

And you know why there is none available?? Because they reserve the premiere at a local dealer soon.

Many buyers exist here for the vehicle but I guess it is not important to show them the vehicle at a major auto show, better reserve it for a small party at a local dealer. Outrageous IMHO. Several persons thought like me.

I am still of course very interested in this gorgeous new RR.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Re: Disappointment!! Outrageous, no new big 2013 RR at Miami Auto Show

The North American debut is going to be at the Los Angeles Auto show in 2 weeks.

Sorry.

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts

So because Miami scheduled their auto show prior to the NAS release for the Mark IV this is outrageous? :-?

If anyone in Dade County is actually serious they can visit the dealership not an auto show with limited exposure.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts

It's a little odd to have a North American Debut in 2 weeks when some dealers already have it. The release of this vehicle in general has been quite odd.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

It's a little odd to have a North American Debut in 2 weeks when some dealers already have it. The release of this vehicle in general has been quite odd.
Exactly my point. The vehicle has been shown in various places around the country, why not in a major Auto Show, major because South Florida is one of the largest and most important markets in the world for high-end vehicles (including Land Rover). Yes, this release is quite odd.

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
906 Posts

Car shows can be sort of a let down.

A lot of times cars can be bought before they are at the show or even before the show happens.

The Philadelphia and New York Auto Shows are bigger than Miami and their shows aren't entire the 1st quarter of the new year.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
1,158 Posts

The North American debut is going to be at the Los Angeles Auto show in 2 weeks.

Sorry.
Same with San Francisco's show which is Thanksgiving weekend. A local dealer told me this was the reason last night, during their preview event

1 - 7 of 7 Posts