RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have an interesting issue going on. I did a search and could not find anything about "dimming display" or "bright display."

Anyway, as they say, a picture is worth 1000 words so here it is. You will notice that the brightness on the right side is lower than the left side. Is there a bulb back there that back-lights the whole display, or does the entire display need to be replaced?

[attachment=0:yw8gkorh]photo.jpg[/attachment:yw8gkorh]

I looked in the RAVE and see how to remove the cluster and it does not look too bad, but then what?

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Looks like a bulb has gone, there are 5 of them to illuminate the display.

Stewart.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He He - So-cal baby. It was about 73 today. :dance: Just came in from grilling without a jacket on.

Stewart - thanks, that is good to know. Do you know if this issue is addressed in the Rave files?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
RR Family said:
He He - So-cal baby. It was about 73 today. :dance: Just came in from grilling without a jacket on.

Stewart - thanks, that is good to know. Do you know if this issue is addressed in the Rave files?

Thanks!
Put me a burger on and I am on cold bottled beer please........ :lol:

·
Registered
236 Posts
I would think its covered in RAVE, I replaced mine when I had the pixels done. The part No for the bulbs is YAW00001 @£1.41
each in the UK.
Stewart.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts