RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Has anyone done a digital dashboard retrofit to their RRS? I have a 2014 HSE and would love to upgrade it to the new dash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Tried this on my 2016, it’s possible... I suppose, but it’s very heavy lifting. The main car wiring harness would need changed or tapped into, in some way.

I was hopeful that the wiring was tucked away and it could be pulled out and installed, but sadly, it’s not.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tried this on my 2016, it’s possible... I suppose, but it’s very heavy lifting. The main car wiring harness would need changed or tapped into, in some way.

I was hopeful that the wiring was tucked away and it could be pulled out and installed, but sadly, it’s not.
I wonder if my local Land Rover dealer would be up for the challenge. Thank you for your input.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I wonder if my local Land Rover dealer would be up for the challenge. Thank you for your input.

They’d be the last place to go to get this done. Most likely they would not even have access to the CCF files to make the changes required... it requires a 3rd party tool.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
154 Posts
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts