RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I currently own a 2010 RRS Autobiography and have the opportunity to purchase a 2013 RRS autobiography. Ive searched to find the differences between the 2 years but have come up with uncertain answers. Does the 2013 have Bluetooth wireless music playing?a automatic rear hatch? what else?

My current 2010 has white seats,white door panels and a white glove box area, white around the Nav serene etc. the 2013 has all black with only the seats being white. Would I be able to swap the door panels glove box etc between the 2 years?

I'm new to the forum and he range rove world so any help or incite is appreciated!

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
159 Posts
I have a 2013 Autobiography and a 2010 sport sc. I believe door panels, trim... are all interchangeable. As for music you still can not play through bluetooth on the 2013. They are really close to identical other than little things.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
128 Posts
hey guys, I currently own a 2010 RRS Autobiography and have the opportunity to purchase a 2013 RRS autobiography. Ive searched to find the differences between the 2 years but have come up with uncertain answers. Does the 2013 have Bluetooth wireless music playing?a automatic rear hatch? what else? My current 2010 has white seats,white door panels and a white glove box area, white around the Nav serene etc. the 2013 has all black with only the seats being white. Would I be able to swap the door panels glove box etc between the 2 years? I'm new to the forum and he range rove world so any help or incite is appreciated!
Looking at pics of different cars for sale online, I believe they're pretty much identical. the only real difference I know of is 2011-2013 has a button layout below the shifter for the "special programs" drive modes etc, not a rotating knob.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
138 Posts
Guess I need to play with mine more. My wife drives it so I am not in it all the time.
When you select the source you have a little plus sign next to it, press it one more time and it will give you options to what you want to use and there you will see the phone once connected to Bluetooth

1 - 7 of 7 Posts