RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,148 Posts
Wow must be nice. I was toying with a custom build on a L405, and two dealers in Florida said no way to any discount, including the one I've bought from before.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
87 Posts
I live here in SoCal and I've been kicking around leasing an RRS. Does Costco have a program with LR? I know for other dealers/brands, they have a set discount for Costco members.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Depends on the area. You can look it up yourself.

https://www.costcoauto.com/
Thanks. So when I start the process LR is an option, then after inputting all my information it says there isn't a dealer in my area. So at least in the OC and surrounding area, I guess Costco isn't an option. Bummer.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Thanks. So when I start the process LR is an option, then after inputting all my information it says there isn't a dealer in my area. So at least in the OC and surrounding area, I guess Costco isn't an option. Bummer.
Over the years I haven't had much luck paying under MSRP here in SoCal for V8 SC. You might get a deal on V6 but the 18s are still too new and too much demand in the area. I found that Mission Viejo was the closest to actually making "deals". Even though I bought my last few cars from Penske in Cerritos, I doubt I'll go back there again in the future as they've been acting like they're doing me a favor selling me a car at full price. Really not the "ear-your-business" types.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Over the years I haven't had much luck paying under MSRP here in SoCal for V8 SC. You might get a deal on V6 but the 18s are still too new and too much demand in the area. I found that Mission Viejo was the closest to actually making "deals". Even though I bought my last few cars from Penske in Cerritos, I doubt I'll go back there again in the future as they've been acting like they're doing me a favor selling me a car at full price. Really not the "ear-your-business" types.
Thank you for that! The whole concept of purchasing a vehicle at sticker is very foreign to me. But, it's consistent with what I've been reading about LR dealers. I will check out MV LR. I appreciate the information. Thanks again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts