1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
531 Posts
Was this done with full tank? I was able to do 0-100kph in 4.78s with half tank and a passenger (result in more than full tank weight)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Also, why does the US have 7 extra hp? Exactly same case with Lexus LX 570 and Land Cruiser, US get around 20 hp more.

It say the fuel tank size is 105 L. That's either not true or the car give low fuel tank warning too early, because when I get it and re-fill, I re-fill around 86L max.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Is the difference in hp due to the different emission standards? I know on some of my motorcycles, that is the case. Different countries have different rules about mpg, hp and emissions. Just as a fun fact, Japan limits hp on the Ducati Diavel to 100hp. There is a big market over there for Euro, or US, ECU's since they are not limited.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
531 Posts
Is the difference in hp due to the different emission standards? I know on some of my motorcycles, that is the case. Different countries have different rules about mpg, hp and emissions. Just as a fun fact, Japan limits hp on the Ducati Diavel to 100hp. There is a big market over there for Euro, or US, ECU's since they are not limited.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Either middle east is considered part of Europe and we're constrained by their laws (like video games), or else there is more to that story. Because we got the 362 HP LX 570 and there is no restrictions on emission for that vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts