RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow members,

Can anyone help me to A source online, where I can Find the detailed drawings and corresponding part numbers for
The P38?
Tanks in advance,
Alex

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, the link to the Russin site is not working.....
Well, iT works but I am unable to read the strange russian symbols.

Anyone else out there with A better idea?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,766 Posts
MicroCat is the parts catalog from the dealer. I have various copies I have downloaded over the years. You can also purchase discs on eBay.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
77 Posts

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
4,159 Posts
lrcat.com is a version of Microcat that is online - it is in 'russian' but most of the titles are in English. Google translate does work aswell, but I get sick of the popups with the original russian text!

It also has exploded views of various parts, and lists of part numbers. Recently I've been using the allbrit.de site more as the list of part numbers is broken down a bit more to show superceded items.

I also have Microcat, but struggle sometimes to get it working properly because the date is after 2010 (and changing the system and BIOS clock every time I want to use it for a quick reference lookup isn't practical) - so I use the online versions most of the time now.

Marty

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover MkIII / L322
765 Posts
I also have Microcat, but struggle sometimes to get it working properly because the date is after 2010 (and changing the system and BIOS clock every time I want to use it for a quick reference lookup isn't practical) - so I use the online versions most of the time now.

Marty
There are a couple of Microcat starter programs that automatically change the computer date to the date required by Microcat to run and then revert back to the normal date after a short period (20 seconds or so) after the program has fired up.

I have been using mine for years and never had any issues. Goggle will show you the way.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
4,159 Posts
Yeah, I had one of those installed, and it worked fine for awhile, and now when I try it, it changes the dates, but microcat still throws an error.

To be honest, I haven't had a lot of time to play about with it lately - it's another thing on the list though... I like the fact that I could put a VIN into microcat and get a list of all the options/colour codes, trim spec specific to that vehicle - which the online ones don't give.

Will be goggling it again for sure when I get some time!

Cheers,
Marty

There are a couple of Microcat starter programs that automatically change the computer date to the date required by Microcat to run and then revert back to the normal date after a short period (20 seconds or so) after the program has fired up.

I have been using mine for years and never had any issues. Goggle will show you the way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts