RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, yesterday I installed 2 new front air springs on my 2006 RR Sport SC. First, I used the iLand tool to do a full system deflation. It deflated even though it said it was unsuccessful so I didn't think much of it and went on with the task of replacing the air springs.

IMG_0012.jpg
I finished the job and once again got my iLand to enable the air suspension but it says it can not connect to the ECU so now my truck won't raise at all
IMG_0008.jpg It's showing the red suspension light now and the iLand says the DTC is for the system being deflated
IMG_0010.jpg Seems that if it can 'connect' to the ECU I will be fine
IMG_0009.jpg

Has anyone experienced this with the iLand or know of a way I can get my system inflated? I've played with various other settings and parameters in the iLand to get it to work but to no avail. Thanks in advance for any help.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,670 Posts
so what was the initial issue that led you replace your struts. did you visually see a leak in both bladders? What codes were you pulling with your scanner?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I actually had air leaking from the driver's side air spring. I can give you more details on the codes when I get home. There were 2 codes. One was dealing with the ride level and the other with all terrain modes. The all terrain code was because of the ride level code. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPDATE!!! Turns out that my iLand didn't like the iPhone 8 Plus I was using. Used my son's old Android phone and the app immediately started the inflation process. Took about 5-10 minutes to inflate but so far so good. Will test drive tomorrow after I tighten the bottom air spring bolt.

·
Registered
17 Posts
UPDATE!!! Turns out that my iLand didn't like the iPhone 8 Plus I was using. Used my son's old Android phone and the app immediately started the inflation process. Took about 5-10 minutes to inflate but so far so good. Will test drive tomorrow after I tighten the bottom air spring bolt.
My whole family has iPhones...I switched to a Samsung for a day--until my daughter said that video texts were such low quality that she couldn't watch them. I had to take it back and get the iphone X.

Apple products used to be awesome. Now, not so much. Even my wife's Macbook "loses" the printer a couple times a week. Back to a PC for her!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, the iPhone works great with all the other features of the Iland but just for some strange reason it didn't want to inflate my system. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts