RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, is there any way to release the air from the air suspension system without having the Hawkeye Module. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
575 Posts
Yes just undo the relevant connector until you start to hear it hiss and let it vent until the hiss stops. Do not pull the connector off after it starts to hiss or you might loose a finger or an eye.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes just undo the relevant connector until you start to hear it hiss and let it vent until the hiss stops. Do not pull the connector off after it starts to hiss or you might loose a finger or an eye.
What is the relevant connector? Also do you have to take the car to the dealership to get the new air suspension system calibrated?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
575 Posts
The front valve block controls the front, the rear controls the rear and the central block controls the tank etc.

So crack the the air connector at the relevant valve block.

So what exactly are you trying to do? If just playing with the compressor then nothing has to be released. Working on the tank then cracking the central block is fine. If the front then the front block and the rear then the rear block.

You said "Also do you have to take the car to the dealership to get the new air suspension system calibrated?"
Are you replacing the entire suspension? Sorry confused. If it is just the air compressor then no calibration is required - if putting in new suspension struts then calibration is required but I have never done that or researched it so someone else will have to respond.

Good luck with it

Garry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts