RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to dealer to look at new 2010 inventory to be delivered in September. While there was offered a tremendous deal on a new 2009 SuperCharged. My 2007 SuperCharged is coming off lease in the next month. I am a little scared of owning a brand new 2010 given the RR history of problems. Anybody have a thought?

·
Registered
221 Posts
The 2010 offers a huge jump in performance and will have better residuals than a 2009. It will come with a warranty so go for it!

·
Registered
106 Posts
This would be a no-brainer for me. The naturally aspirated 2010 has nearly the same power as the 2009 Supercharged and all of the improved gadgets at nearly the same price point.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I like the front grill, headlights and taillights of the 2009 much better than the 2010. With that said the interior of the 2010 is better. I personally would go with the 2009 and take the discount that goes into a 2012 fund.

These are all opinions, you have to do what feels right to you. Go with your gut as you won't go wrong either way.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Pick up a 2009 HSE for a big discount. Spend the difference on a used fast weekender or track toy if you want to go fast but a high horsepower Rover is kind of pointless IMO. No matter what you do to a 5,000 SUV, it's not going to be fast and you will still get smoked by a Miata on a twisty road.

I though I was the only person who wasn't crazy about the 2010 grille, side vents ..... It would not stop me from buying but the Range Rover is starting to look more rich housewife bling and less off road. The new interior is awesome though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts