RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Truck is going into the bodyshop tomorrow morning, and I told them I would source my own decals. Where is the best place to get them that wont absolutely rip me off?

Thanks!

·
Registered
139 Posts
After I had my p38 repainted in chawton white, I went to a local sign/vinyl shop and they made me some black "Range Rover" and "SE 4.6" stickers. I did not like the gray ones, the only OEM color available, apparently. Any local vinyl sign shop should be able to make them and apply them. It has been about 1 1/2 yrs. now, and no problems, they stuck on perfect.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,755 Posts
The vinyl lettering you have produced at a sign shop are definately not as good looking as the factory raised letters. At a disctance you won't really notice. Up close I think they look like a cheap body shop job. Hunt around the suppliers and you should be able to save some bucks by catching them on sale. Sometimes eBay has genuine items for about half of AB.

·
Registered
139 Posts
My vinyl ones look great. The sign shop was very modern. They can pull up the exact font that Range Rover uses, you know, the style of letter. Then laser cut off computer, and applied with the paper backing so letters are perfect distance. I wanted black, not grey, that is why I went custom. Does not look cheap at all, very professional if you find a good up-to-date sign shop that is computerized.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts