RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Death Valley trip pics.

another wonderful geology trip by southern calif. land rover club.

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
death valley may look like its death but its not. it has wild life.> coyote mountain lion snakes even fish yes fish ( this small about one inch fish lives in 90 degree hot water that is 4 times more salty than sea water .
death valley is one of the most geologically active places on earth. its constantly changing
in fact its increasing its size.( tectonic plate movement ) 282 feet below sea level

total trip was 895 miles from LA and back. we had 2 classic rovers. and no problems at all. ( i cant say the same for LR3)

Attachments

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Someone must have take a picture of you chasing that rattlesnake with a fishing pole... I was too stunned to do so. :lol:

I have posted a few pictures of our DV trip off my camera, posted here: http://photobucket.com/DV-SCLR-2010. Thanks for the jump start on Sunday morning, and I hope to see you guys on the trail again soon.

PS: FWIW, your 14th girlfriend is definitely not fat... Very cute, actually. :thumb:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
umbertob said:
Someone must have take a picture of you chasing that rattlesnake with a fishing pole... I was too stunned to do so. :lol:

I have posted a few pictures of our DV trip off my camera, posted here: http://photobucket.com/DV-SCLR-2010. Thanks for the jump start on Sunday morning, and I hope to see you guys on the trail again soon.

PS: FWIW, your 14th girlfriend is definitely not fat... Very cute, actually. :thumb:

loll UMBERTO it was nice seeing you again. and tnx 4 the complement on my 14th lol

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aderolee said:
I loved all the pictured they are all great and looks like you had a really nice adventurous tour. I hope that you will post some more pictures.

thank you very much ;)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts