RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I haven’t seen the color in person. I believe it’s considered a silver color. But I think it’s more a silvery white that tints depending on the lighting. It’s an SV color LR used on some show cars and I’ve seen photos of them. I’m coming from a Fiji white AB, and I’m partial to white, but needed a little change on this new one.

·
Registered
43 Posts
looks great!
i love the red interior!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Im not brave enough to order a color without seeing it in person. Almost went with Yulong White on my current RR but it had grey undertones in person. I personally like metallic and pearl finishes especially in blue. Buckingham Blue is amazing in sunlight but way too dark in non direct light. Sorry for the drift, cant wait to see this thing in the wild.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Looks just like my Yulong white and Pimento. Love the combo!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Took delivery of my AB a few days ago. The SV Ethereal color does not photo well. Meaning it looks quite different in various lighting. It’s a light frost silver. I have attached a night time photo. I’m very happy with a color which I haven’t seen anywhere. I can why they used this color on their 2 door RR show car.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts