RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets just say land rover dealers are getting it together....took my rrs s/c for 37k service and didnt have to ask for a loaner...
amazing ....even got a lr2 ....i also had steering wheel replaced(leather fading) and cooler box lid replaced due to broken
plastic piece.....the new one is softer and nicer....lets just say there is light at end of tunnel...paul miller range rover nj
is ok .....by the way they called me to do the front brakes for $989.....im ok for now...no thanks....
are the rotors brembo??anyone got any input on black center rotors??if i see any more 70k + cars with rusted rotors ....cmon.....
by the way lets all look into water drains...the guy next to me had sunroof leak on the latest water storms and got carpet wet and major electrical problems....mr umbertob any feedback on water drains to avoid water damage...major problem for this poor guy....
good day to all........

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
61 Posts
Your dealer is better than mine.

I love my car but do not like my dealers service department. The Service Manager is doing me a favor for fixing my car for free under warranty. Loaner cars if you schedule 2 months in advance and then beg.
I love my car but will have to move to another town with another dealer before I buy another Range Rover.

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
Holy crap Greekstyle...you need to switch to decaf.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Glad to hear that someone gets a LR loaner. When I took my car in for the 12 month service, I was offered a Hyundai Accent and a Ford Fusion. With the dealership using Enterprise for their loaners, I don't think calling ahead would even secure me a LR loaner. What sucks about this is though when I purchased the car, a pickup service was mentioned as an incentive in the sales pitch. Has anyone else heard about it where they come to your place of work/home with a LR loaner, and then drive your car to the dealership while leaving you with the loaner. Honestly, now that I think about it, I wouldn't feel too comfortable letting them drive it if the distance is great but I think hearing that I'd get a LR loaner was what I got out of the pitch.

Well, nothing I can do.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
lakbum said:
Has anyone else heard about it where they come to your place of work/home with a LR loaner, and then drive your car to the dealership while leaving you with the loaner.
Sister had that with her Denali. I think it's up to the Stealer.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts
GREEKSTYLE said:
the guy next to me had sunroof leak on the latest water storms and got carpet wet and major electrical problems....
Couple of TSBs addressing water leaks inside the passenger compartment, quite a few people on the forum reported them in the past due to clogged or pinched sunroof drain tubes. See below.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
My local Dealer will provide a LR2 or better as a loaner ONLY if you purchased it from them. But, I got service done out of town and was provided a free non LR loaner every time.

So yep, it is up to the Stealer.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts