RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All

As I am moving closer to purchase (maybe today) I wanted to know what things on this vehicle the dealer 'could' enable for us (electronic items etc that can only be turned on or off by service engineer) and what most people do have set. Trying to get as much done before drive off etc

Thanks

WC

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
I think you may need to sit down and take a deep breath for a moment.

·
Registered
66 Posts
gooseyloosey said:
I think you may need to sit down and take a deep breath for a moment.
I can't agree more :!: - Dude just take it easy, or use the search function or go to Goggle. Many of the topics you raised have been covered already in this forum. It looks like you got a great deal so just get the car. For just over 60K you can't find European build car that will give you as much as the RRS.

If you not sure about the RRS go with the Nissan Xterra `)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and in...............and out........... :)

Thanks guys. Only reason for asking is I am going to make this a present for my better half so want to make sure things are all set for her. She puts up with me so deserves it :)

Thanks again, great forum and good info

WC

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Now, you feel better don't you? :D

I'm sure she'll love it. Its a very nice present!

There are lots of gizmos on the RRS. Its hard to absorb all the things this vehicle is capable of in one gulp. I've had mine for 2 yrs and I still learn new stuff...and this board is a huge help on a vehicle as complicated at the RRS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts