RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my OME kit to convert to springs. (Yes, I know EAS rides better, etc etc, I'm keeping all the bits JIC I hate it and hot the lottery)

Atlantic British deactivation instructions are fairly clear except:
3. Remove (2) Green/Yellow air suspension relays and fuse located under front passenger seat.

You can't miss the relay (it's about the size of an old 8bit Nintendo cartridge) but I don't know which one is the fuse.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Jonathan

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some photos under the passenger seat.
FullSizeRender (2).jpg FullSizeRender (4).jpg FullSizeRender (3).jpg

First photo is of 2 30A fuses near the rear of the seat area. I took both these out.
Second is a side shot I think showing the relays that need to come out (yellow and green) and another 30A fuse. I took the fuse out as well.
Third photo is looking straight down to where the EAS ECU was and 2 connections that were next to the ECU (towards the center of the car. I left these connected.

To summarize: I removed all the fuses I saw under the seat, 3 30A ones. Also removed the green and yellow relays and the EAS ECU.
I am still installing the springs (had to use coil compressors which get in the way and make the process a pain) but will post later to see if everything I disconnected was correct.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
yellow white and green relays as well as the large fuse on the 70 amp carrier is all you need to remove, the others you mentioned are for the power to the right seatas well as possible seat heater if equipped.

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Thank you, likely saved me some time.
I regret yanking my EAS, I’ve got the OME springs in, which are fine, but man, I miss the self-leveling.

Thankfully, 95classiclwb is going to help me put it back, as he’s the one that ripped it out in the first place;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Finished the OME swap, rides fine but loses a touch of magic.
****, I never want to see a coil spring compressor again though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts