RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Planning to change my cracked dashboard soon. any DIY instruction on how to remove the dashboard the right way?

BTW:
06 RRS supercharged.
us version

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
18 Posts
hey just did this yesterday got new lens for 55$ from landrover here in Edmonton,ab. pull the knew panel off just 2 clips, pull panel with light switch off with 4 clips, do opposite side also same. at the bottom there is 2 t20 screws to remove. lower the steering colum down all the way and out as far is it goes. unclip the trim piece at bottom of instrument gauge. exposes 2 t27 screws to remove. now just lower the cluster and tilt out to disconnect connector in back. the rest is super easy. I did it without pulling negative cable on battery just ignition off but if you not comfortable disconnect battery -.

·
Administrator
27,805 Posts
? Napaul... there is no lense involved with replacing a cracked dash board. Are you referring to an instrument cluster lense replacement?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still need those dashboard removal instructions guys. It would be great if you could send me a link��

·
Administrator
27,805 Posts
After this long you could have figured it out or signed up for an online subscription and been done with it. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts