RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all,
I just bought a 2016 RRS supercharged dynamic. Love the thing. Had about 8k miles on it. Only question or concern is that when i hit certain bumps in the road I get a random tiny plastic creak noise from the dashboard. Sometimes I think its from around the heads up display area, sometimes in the passenger side dash. Maybe the dash plastic is loose? Can this be fixed or am I finally indoctrinated to Land Rover world. Anybody else hear such noises?
Thanks!

·
Administrator
27,819 Posts
if it is random you are pretty much stuck with it. If you can locate it and some is rubbing you can put the fuzzy side of velcro at the rubbing spot to stop the squeak

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
5 Posts
have a low miles '15 SC dynamic and have the same issue. i had the dealer dismantle the dash and line several friction places with a soft material.

was fine for about a year but noticed again now after getting stuck on a snowy/icy mountain driveway.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I notice this creak noise when i hit small bumps, big bumps, undulations in the road that has a twisting affect on the truck, also I get a noise when i accelerate or break quickly. It's not every time but it's frequent enough to really annoy me. When I hit the big bumps it almost sounds like the dash is a little loose as if a clip detached somewhere. I'd love anyones input? I plan to put a call into the dealer tomorrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts