RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good day everyone... am new here, really like the forum many useful tips...

I have a L405 autobiography 2013 which i really love but also abuse. i have 240k km on my baby really took her through a lot and boy she can take it. last time i was driving on sand not rough and wild only cruising. i got stuck and had to use every system in her belly with no use. eventually a friend pulled me out, but the dashboard, screen, and AC control unit are out and still out. i have replaced the battery, tried a different fuse box but no luck. sometimes it turns on now and back off. even windows do the same, however it can run and you can drive. the only thing you see is the gear letter P R N D and hand brake lights. my other attempt was going through all the wires and earthings and tightening everything up, also no use. from my readings in this forum i think the cluster went into protective mode or the main amplifier could be ruined and boy its not cheap. if anyone has an idea please, could use all the help i can get.... and if it is in protective mode how do you turn it off ??

1 - 1 of 1 Posts