Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,810 Posts
I've done it (as you see can below) bit it was too long ago to remember the exact steps.

·
Registered
345 Posts
You're scaring the kid Ron. I have one just like that. On removing dash, pry off louvred ac vents with putty knife from bottom of black plastic, if you use a light you'll see philips screws at top of openings, also there are about 6 screws attaching bottom of dash. The bad news is if there are cracks in wood veneer, this is not repairable by sanding, because wood has seperated from behind. If you do a search you'll find more info on repair veneer. On the older models dash was vinyl instead of wood, maybe black or gray vinyl would be an easy fix.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for your response ! i have removed the bottom half of dash but having trouble getting the upper half removed ! please help ! where are the screws/bolts located to remove !

·
Premium Member
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,131 Posts
It's been a while.

I remember fasteners hidden under the dash tray and you have to remove the binnacle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.